Samsung T809 Power User

Quick Links       Dada's Samsung t809 FAQ       Howard Forums Samsung Forum       Phone Scoop t809 Forum

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

T-Mobile WAP outage (Chicago, New York) -- BACK UP

THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN MOVED TO A NEW SERVER. ALL UPDATES WILL BE POSTED THERE!

Please visit our new website at Samsung t809 FAQ

Just a few minutes ago, users in New York and Chicago have started to experience an outage for data services with T-Mobile.

If you attempt to use WAP from your t809 (or any cell likely), you may get a "Error: Network unavailable" message. You are not alone -- calling T-Mobile will likely not expedite anything.

Some have said they can connect through Bluetooth modem -- I've confirmed that it IS working for me (Northern Chicago suburbs). This might just mean that T-Mobile's "WAP" servers are down but the EDGE/GPRS network is not.

I will try to edit this message when I confirm the services are back up.


As of about 8:50PM CST it looks like WAP is back up. If I notice another problem I'll post here!

2 Comments:

  • Can you help me on how to use t809 as a bluetooth modem for my Axim X30 PDA

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:07 AM  

  • i need help with too!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
t809 Power User counter

Global Unanimocracy Network Counter
Technology Blog Top Sites