Samsung T809 Power User

Quick Links       Dada's Samsung t809 FAQ       Howard Forums Samsung Forum       Phone Scoop t809 Forum

Monday, January 02, 2006

Samsung t809 Screen Protector

THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN MOVED TO A NEW SERVER. ALL UPDATES WILL BE POSTED THERE!

Please visit our new website at Samsung t809 FAQ

I've received numerous e-mails and comments regarding which screen protectors fit the t809. Up to now, I only cut my own (pain in the rear).

I ordered a bunch of different ones to find the best one -- should receive them this week. My sources tell me the t809 has the same size screen as the Samsung i600, A760, and D415/D410, but I'll know this week and hopefully have some links up for others.

If you do know, post a comment so I can confirm it from a few different sources.

Still working on the screen dust problem, have some good news and some neutral news!

4 Comments:

  • I can tell you that the D500-D600 screen protector is definately smaller and different shape. I am using it temporary right now, and waiting for a universal one.

    By Blogger AwaySooner, at 5:46 PM  

  • So, which screen of these phones "Samsung i600, A760, and D415/D410" have the exact screen size as the t809?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:57 AM  

  • I use a screen protector made for digital cameras, easy to find at many camera stores. I use the "Hoodskins" HSK-3 screens (manuf. Web site here http://www.hoodmanusa.com/hoodskins.asp) and all I need to do is trim off that little tab on the corner, which is mostly used for application and removal. They measure 1 15/16" x 1 7/16" and so far so good!

    Cheers, and many many thanks for the great info on this site.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:54 PM  

  • http://www.theinvisibleshield.com

    custom fit protection screens made from the same material the army uses to keep sand off helicopter blades. Samsung t809 FULL BODY PROTECTION $21.99.

    These guys also have a lifetime replacement garentee, I've used it for my iPod, works like a charm....CHECK IT OUT!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
t809 Power User counter

Global Unanimocracy Network Counter
Technology Blog Top Sites