Samsung T809 Power User

Quick Links       Dada's Samsung t809 FAQ       Howard Forums Samsung Forum       Phone Scoop t809 Forum

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN MOVED TO A NEW SERVER. ALL UPDATES WILL BE POSTED THERE!

Please visit our new website at Samsung t809 FAQ

I'm off today, taking care of cleaning up the house -- if you're new to this blog, check out the FAQ I've put together. I'm going to do some updates on it tomorrow, so stay tuned.

The link to the FAQ is in the sidebar on the right, under links.

3 Comments:

  • Wow. Thank you for your F.A.Q. I tore through the manual in a fruitless search to discover how to initiate silent mode. You're doing a great public service with this blog, keep up the fantastic work.

    By Anonymous Correy, at 5:49 PM  

  • Great blog, thanks sincerely for your efforts! I love the phone so far and can't wait to get the 512 card I've ordered (the MP3 player was the key selling point for me).

    Do you have any idea which Martin Fields screen protector might fit this phone? I'd like to get one before I inadvertently scratch the display and I understand the Martin Fields overlays are among the best (???). I'd guess the i730, D500 or D600 might fit, but I'd rather not guess and roll the dice if someone knows for sure which one fits.

    Thanks again!
    _john

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:50 PM  

  • I cut my own screen protector (what a pain in the rear!). I ordered a few of the Martin Fields ones, as soon as they come in I'll post which ones fit.

    If you have any problems or questions, let me know so I can work on them and update the blog.

    Thanks for the support!

    By Blogger A. B. Dada, at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
t809 Power User counter

Global Unanimocracy Network Counter
Technology Blog Top Sites