Samsung T809 Power User

Quick Links       Dada's Samsung t809 FAQ       Howard Forums Samsung Forum       Phone Scoop t809 Forum

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Cell phone accessories

THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN MOVED TO A NEW SERVER. ALL UPDATES WILL BE POSTED THERE!

Please visit our new website at Samsung t809 FAQ

I receive a few e-mails every day regarding cell phone accessories for the t809 and haven't really seen a single source of information for what works and what doesn't.

If you've tried certain items (cell phone cases, cell phone screen protectors, cell phone Bluetooth handsfree headsets, etc) and they worked or didn't work, let me know. I'll be starting a separate FAQ next week and will keep it updated with my research and your research as well.

I'll be offering some giveaways soon for those offering to share their advice for the FAQs I'm maintaining.

10 Comments:

  • are you have difficulties with the sliding mechanism in your phone? my phone's grown difficult to open and close and i've had it less than two weeks. any feedback's appreciated.

    By Anonymous correy, at 12:37 PM  

  • What do you carry your phone in? Do you use your phone in a harsh environment? How many times a day (average) do you open and close it?

    By Blogger A. B. Dada, at 3:48 PM  

  • i keep my phone in my pockets (jeans, despite the dust factor). not in a harsh an evironment at all. 95% of the time i'd say it's indoors. maybe an average of fifty slides a day? (twenty-five opens and twenty-five closes.)

    it looks like something may've lodged itself hind the screen piece. almost looks like my flash card which just so happened to disappear a few days ago. i can't find a view of the phone from the top when it's open. is there supposed to be a small black plastic and metal something fixed behind the screen?

    By Anonymous correy, at 4:33 PM  

  • upon further inspection, the piece is definitely not my flash card and looks integral to the phone.

    By Anonymous correy, at 4:38 PM  

  • I'm going to take my phone apart this week with photos. I'll look and see what the mechanism is and see if maybe you might have gotten something stuck in it.

    By Blogger A. B. Dada, at 1:23 PM  

  • The thing you're seeing on the back of the slide is part of the locking/sliding mechanism. It's what gives it tension so have have to push to get it up and push to get it back down

    By Anonymous Devin, at 9:45 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger jdub765, at 3:56 PM  

  • Oops, I just wanted to edit the post... Anyway...

    I use a Jabra BT800 (fw ver. 00.32) w/ my t809. No problems with it, except I wish the phone had voice tags.

    When you have the phone open, can you look for spots that can be lightly lubed to make the slider smoother? Thanks!

    By Blogger jdub765, at 4:52 PM  

  • I just got this phone and I am ready to help you with your FAQ any day of the week, please e-mail me @ oyewole@bc.edu and I guaruntee I can help you out. Thanks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 AM  

  • i use a motorola HS810 bluetooth, works fine. i keep the phone in a small leather holster that the cell store gave me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
t809 Power User counter

Global Unanimocracy Network Counter
Technology Blog Top Sites